Emory Conference Center Highlights
- Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired design set within 26 pristine acres of forest preserve
- More than 32,000 square feet of complete conference space accommodating groups of 10 to 500
- Largest amphitheatre in the Southeast (seats up to 240 guests) and a smaller amphitheatre accommodating 74 guests
- Multiple venues for unique meeting and team-building events
- Wisteria Lanes—our own on-site bowling facility
- 5,376 square-foot ballroom that divides into five sections
- High-speed wireless internet access, variable lighting levels and individual climate control in all meeting spaces
- Shipping, receiving, copying and general office support
- Professional audio visual team with state-of-the-art technology and knowledge
- Complimentary guest computer access
- The Complete Meeting Package
Choose from five different venues to host your next event. From boardroom meetings to corporate team building to full conferences, we have a venue to suit your needs.
This spacious ballroom can accommodate up to 700 guests in a reception or 400 for seated dining.
This beautiful venue features expansive windows, outdoor seating with a fireplace, and gorgeous views.
The Starvine Ballroom
This high-end ballroom features a lovely terrace that is ideal for cocktails, corporate mixers, or elegant dinners.
Houston Mill House
This historic manor features lush landscapes, a charming terrace and gazebo, and an impressive interior design. Learn more
Ready to begin planning? Contact us to request a proposal for your upcoming business meeting.